- This course is designed for students wishing to obtain between 5.5 and 6.5 or higher score in the IELTS exam.
Students should have an IELTS level of at least 5 before attempting this course.
A computer with internet access (for forum posts)
A PDF file reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Approx. 100 hours
1. Identify/recognize the IELTS Speaking Criteria for the level needed
2. Identify/recognize the IELTS Writing Criteria for the level needed
3. Identify, Explain and Justify Speaking and Writing methods and use them appropriately
4. Identify/Employ different IELTS Reading Skills Skimming, Scanning, Mapping etc.
5. Identify/Employ different IELTS Listening Skills – Context, Prediction, etc.
6. Extend and improve knowledge, learning and performance and outcomes by applying methods and techniques learnt in Speaking, Writing, Learning and Reading topics